CopyTec has become the one stop source for engineering prints! We provide the option of printing your plans in color or black and white, along with providing a variety of different papers, which include:
• 20lb bond (Standard) - the most popular business letterhead or stationary weight paper used.
• Mylar - a form of polyester resin used to make heat-resistant plastic films and sheets.
• Vellum - a strong and smooth cream-colored paper.
• Tornado (Water & Tear Resistant) - can handle job site wear and tear infinitely better than their plain bond cousins. It's water-resistant surface, when combined with pigmented inks, provides fade resistance and durability for outdoor banner applications.
• Tyvek (Water Proof & Tear Proof) - is a brand of flashspun high-density polyethylene fibers, a synthetic material. It offers one of the best balance of weather protection, moisture management, and durability behind residential facades.
• Lamination is available
The best way to get your files printed is by sending them to us and we'll print them as soon as possible! Upload your plans here:
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at 801-785-3680